Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

It is getting really late, but since I was on the ol' pc I thought I'd jot a line or two.

This is Memorial Day weekend. Missing my friends and the picnics! I think last year we were at Wes and Christine's house. Oh well, new beginnings can lead to great things.

The girls and I went to see Night at the Museum today. I actually wanted to go to a festival, but it was rainy, so we went shopping and to the movies. We had fun.

Our new friends came over yestarday. It was a nice visit. I really like them. They are a lovely family. Lisa is very hospitable (and funny) and their girls are such a joy. Savanna is thrilled how God answered her prayers for some friends.

Yestarday the girls and I were talking about Gods faithfulness and goodness. You know sometimes we just get so focused on our immediate problems we forget Who is really in control. We kinda act ungrateful, ya know. Like we are entitled to good things. So anyhoot, I was just so encouraged when Savanna shared with Alex and I how she had prayed for a friend and God brought two. And she was especially pleased that they are NORMAL! haha

Time to go. Have a great Memorial Day everyone.

No comments: