Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Season Finale of 24

Last night was the season finale of 24. Sigh! I do not watch much t.v., but I do look forward to Monday nights with Jack. I think the writing this season was pretty good and consistant. I do not think that lady should be president though, she has been weak. I wish they had written her as a stronger character. I was glad to see her daughter get caught and I was relieved that the president did the right thing in the end. Hopefully next season they will build her up more.

So, Jack is dying. Considering the trouble he has been in off screen, I wonder if Keifer is coming back. They can't kill him off, Jack makes 24. Come on Sutherland, get your act together will ya!

Well, at least they explained why Tony is such a traitor. But he still does not get sympathy from this viewer. Jerk!

Well, on that note, my break is over, back to the real world.

TTFN

No comments: