Saturday, June 21, 2008

My 40 Seconds Rant

Ok, I am still on my bandwagon and I hope to knock some people off their soap box.
Racism is alive and well in America folks. Ignorance is not bliss, it is dangerous. I am sure many of you have received, and maybe participated in forward smear emails on Obama.

Profiling is a dangerous thing. It is false logic. Profiling is what Hitler did. It is like saying...

* all blondes are stupid
* all Christians are fat hypocrites
* all Germans hate Jews
* all Christian Bosnians are Muslim baby killers
* all Americans are fat rich white people
* all blacks are gangbangers

the list goes on and on and on....

If you are on your highhorse of religion, look how God sees things. God judges individually, He would leave 99 to save 1. He does not lump us all together.

Fear and lies are tactics of the enemy.

It is one thing to base your choice upon facts, but it is foolishness and dangerous to base your choice on fear and predjudice. fear and mistrust can only divide. Our Lord did not give us a spirit of fear.

I am saddened and angry when my Christian brothers and sisters join in smear campaigns and help spread lies, knowing or unknowing. There is a great responsibilty that comes with our freedom. Many people died for our freedom. One died for our salvation.

This is not my soapbox to tell you who to vote for, that is a choice for you to decide, I just hope you educate yourself and rise above the hypocracy that is flowing so freely.

Ok, that is my 40 seconds of ranting. I am going to go take my little girl swimming before I go to work.

Hope you still love me.

No comments: