Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am back home, in Florida. It was nice to see family and friends. It is also nice to be home.

This was the girls first plane trip. Alex was a pro! She sat on the window seat and just looked out the window the whole time, she was completely fascinated and brave. Savanna did well too, I do believe squeezing the circulation from my hand was a part of her flying experience. She was so funny. I thought she was going to hyperventilate during take off,haha. But she was a very good travel partner.

Got some business in while I visited. It went well and I am excited. I can not wait to watch the success of the team.

It is quite rainy today. We were going to go to the beach, but used this rainy day as an opportunity to unwind and catch up with school work. Was able to go out and send Sara a care package today. I am so proud of my starving college student.

Ok, now I am going to go back to not watching Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder and get some homework finished. Yea, right!

No comments: