Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Ladies, you have got to get down to Value City for some new cool summer outfits. This morning I made a quick trip downtown to pay a bill, haha, a "quick trip" yelled, "I'll be right back" and then spent a couple hours in Value City trying on outfits. Figured since since I was in the neighborhood, you know... Anyhoot, there are some good sales going on.

So Memorial Day weekend is here. Can you believe it? Time flies, huh. Of course I work, so we are having a little get together tomorrow with a couple friends.

What's new? Hmmm...nothing really. House is still on market. We are listing with Long and Foster Tuesday. A realtor named Melissa Watson will be our agent. She seems to have it going on. I like her marketing style. I believe she may be the one.

I think I am going to try to post some pix this weekend. I wonder if I can super impose my face on the body of a model. Of course that's me! haha

Have a great weekend. Soak in some sun, have some good food and enjoy friends and family.

No comments: