Friday, May 2, 2008

One Day Closer

Well, we are still here. The house still says "For Sale", and so does many other houses up and down the road. Will someone please buy our house! I will even throw in a dog.

Guess what! I will be speaking to the youth and young adults at The City of Refuge Wednesday. I am really excited. As I have been preparing, of course nothing is coming to mind. I have it inside me, I will just trust God to bring it forth. It is truly a privilege to be able to speak life into the lives of young people and an awesome responsibility to go for God.

What I really want to impart to these young people is that God has a plan and a purpose for them, not just for them alone, but for His glory. These are treacherous times we are living in and the signs are all around us that Jesus will be coming soon. And of course as an evangelist, I want them all saved!

Please be in prayer for me for Wednesday.

Gotta go get ready for work soon. I just wanted to touch base and encourage you to stay strong in the faith and keep looking upwards, because He is coming soon to reclaim His own. We are not forgotten, God knows our name!

No comments: