Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Thus says the Lord:
Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom
Let not the mighty man glory in his might
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches
But let him who glories glory in this
That he understands and knows Me
That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness,
judgement, and righteousness in the earth
For in these I delight, says the Lord
Jeremiah 9:23-24

Happy Mothers Day!

I had a nice day today. Spent it at home with my girls. We had planned for a picnic, but it was a rainy day, so we stayed home and had a good dinner. Rice and beans! Yum! And a baked chicken with some veggies of course.

Stepped on the scales this morning, day started out great, lost 6 pounds this week. May they not find a map back home.

Of the gifts and the cards, do you know what I love the most? The hand made cards from my little girls. I treasure them. You know you are loved when you see the hard work that goes into a handmade gift from your child and the joy they have when they present it to you.

Sara got me a new Pink CD. I am going to really miss her when she leaves home. I hope not soon. Our relationship has really changed this past year. Of course I will always be the protective mother, but we are becoming friends and I like that.

We went to an art walk yesterday. I may be biased, but Sara is a far better artist than most of what I saw. I am so proud of her and I hope she never loses her dream.

I have nothing much to ramble about today. It has been a relaxing day to unwind. My day just got better because my son called me. Love you Mo!

No comments: